Online Bingo Fans Flock to UK's No. 1 SitePublished December 28, 2010
Highest player numbers make tombola.co.uk Britain's best online bingo site.
Amid fierce competition, online casino and bingo room operators are pushing their products so hard that finding objective reviews on gaming site X, Y or Z can be tough. After all, if we were to believe all the online bingo news we read, then every internet bingo room in existence could claim to be the world's best. There are, however, some tell tale signs that a bingo room is providing a good service.
Player Numbers Speak Volumes
Let's look at popular British bingo site Tombola. This bingo room has been crowned (twice) Bingo Operator of the Year 2010, and is generating approximately £46 million per month. Nothing speaks to the quality of an online bingo site as convincingly as a vote of confidence from players - the fact that Tombola has around 280,000 players monthly (that's twice the number of its nearest UK competitor) indicates that this bingo room truly deserves its number one title.
Tombola Bingo Attractions
So what brings so many bingo lovers to Tombola? A little research reveals a few clues. This site:
- Pays out £3 million in bingo prizes every week
- Is home to more than 40 chat rooms
- Offers lots of themed bingo games (including Bingo Roulette, Bingo 90 and the popular "Hamster Race") at varying schedules for maximum convenience
- Dreams up regular promotions and prize giveaways
- Provides customer support by phone, email and live chat
- Accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo
Tombola Bingo looks likely to hold on to its number one spot even though its competitors are hot on its heels. Sensibly, the site doesn't rest on its laurels when it comes to Christmas promotions. Tombola's advent game - Secret Santa - will give away £100,000 in prizes and goodies before December 25th.