UK Football Fans and Bet365 Celebrate the Euro 2012Published June 11, 2012
Make a pre-match bet and if it's a goalless draw, you could win your money back!
Football fever has hit a high note with the much-anticipated UEFA Euro 2012. UK football fans have lots to celebrate, as bet365 Sport is running a glittering Moneyback promotional offer in tandem with the football matches on the field. It's known as the Euro 2012 Bore Draw Bonanza and it's piping hot. Here's what UK-based football fans and punters can expect from bet365 Sport:
- Place a pre-match bet on any qualifying football game (with up to 70 betting markets), and if the games result in a goalless draw (0-0), then you'll win your money back.
- Betting selections include: predictions on the correct score, half-time score, full-time school and Scorecast bets.
- Other options include first Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer and anytime Goalscorer during the Euro 2012 football championship
This promotional Moneyback offer has already proven itself wildly popular during the football contest in South Africa. Back then, over £2 million was refunded to players in moneyback bets.
Upcoming Fixtures for UK Football Fans To Celebrate
- 11th June at 17:00 – France versus England
- 11th June at 19:45 – Ukraine versus Sweden
- 12th June at 17:00 – Greece versus the Czech Republic
- 12th June at 19:45 – Poland versus Russia
- 13th June at 17:00 – Denmark versus Portugal
- 13th June at 19:45 – Netherlands versus Germany
- 14th June at 17:00 – Italy versus Croatia
- 14th June at 19:45 – Spain versus Ireland
bet365 support covers all the matches in real-time. Players can enjoy live in-play betting on a wide range of selections. Plus there are top-tier bonuses and promotions for newbies and seasoned punters alike.